WBJEE JELET is a common entrance examination conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (https://wbjeeb.nic.in/JELETCMS/public/home.aspx) (https://www.wbjeeb.in/)
for admissions to lateral entry into 2nd year (3rd semester) of four-year Bachelor degree programmes in Engineering/ Technology and Pharmacy. The exam is a gateway for admissions to lateral entry programmes offered by Universities, Government Colleges as well as Self-Financing Engineering & Technological Institutes in the state of West Bengal.
- The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
Age Limit :
- There is no age limit for Diploma holders in Engineering/Pharmacy/Technology
- For B.Sc. candidates, the upper age limit is 27 years as on December 31, 2019.
- For Diploma holder in Marine Engineering, the upper age limit is 25 years as on December 31, 2019.
Academic Qualification :
- Candidates holding a diploma in engineering/pharmacy/technology and wish to apply for degree courses through JELET must have achieved 45% marks from any polytechnic institute/Pharmacy institute recognized by AICTE.
- Candidates holding B.Sc. degree, who wish to seek admissions into Engineering/Technology courses, must have pass B.Sc. degree with 45% marks from UGC recognized University. Also, candidates must have passed Class XII with mathematic as a subject.
WBJEE JELET 2019 Exam Pattern
- ELET 2019 is scheduled to be conducted on June 24, 2019 in offline mode.
- The question paper will consist of 100 questions of the objective type.
- Duration of JELET 2019 Exam Pattern is 120 minutes.
- Each negative response will fetch (-1/4) marks.
- All branches of Engineering/Technology will have one common paper.
- There will be a separate question paper for Pharmacy candidates and B.Sc candidates.
- The paper will consist of various sections depending upon the qualifying exam, the candidate has passed.
Important Dates JEXPO 2019
- Online application with payment fees : 26.03.2019 - 16.04.2019
- Downloading of confirmation page : 17.04.2019 - 19.04.2019
- Admit Card : 02.07.2019 tentative
- Date of examination : 14.07.2019 (Sunday)
- Results : 16.08.2019 tentative